Do you have the Member Card?
If you already have an account with us, please login at the login page.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at [email protected].
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - OPEN CART
Our store is hosted on OpenCart. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through OpenCart’s data storage, databases and the general OpenCart application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then OpenCart stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, please visit OpenCart.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail to:
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
CzipLee Malaysia Sdn Bhd
1A, Jalan Telawi 3,
Bangsar Baru, 59100
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1. The CzipFam loyalty programme is proprietary to CzipLee Malaysia Sdn Bhd. (Company) where acceptance of any person(s) to the Programme shall be subject to the approval of the Company and once accepted by the Company, participation by any such person (Member) in the Programme shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. The Programme is open only to Cziplee stores and outlets situated in Malaysia (except for CzipLee Kajang and CzipLee @ MeBooks Nooks Citrine) or the participating merchants that registered with the Company.
2. In order to become a Member, the applicant must agree to the terms and conditions. The Company reserves the right to make amendments or variations to the terms and conditions from time to time.
3. Participation in the CzipFam Membership Programme is open to all citizens and non-residents aged 18 years old and above.
4. The Member warrants and represents that the details registered in the “CzipFam” Mobile App registration form, provided by the Member shall be true, accurate and complete to the best of their information, knowledge and belief. Upon downloading and successful registration in the “CzipFam” Mobile App, the Member may commence using the app for the purposes of accumulating loyalty stamps under the Programme, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
5. Members must register their personal details and keep the Company informed of any changes. The Company cannot be held responsible for any loss of stamps or vouchers incurred as a result of outdated or erroneous details.
6. The “CzipFam” mobile app shall at all times remain the property of the Company and the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate the membership or Programme, at any time without notice or reason.
7. Usage of the “CzipFam” mobile app and submission of membership details shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. All members shall be entitled to one membership each.
9. Membership is perpetual and has no expiry. Termination is possible upon request by the Member. Please refer to “Termination” section of this document.
10. Members of Cziplee Group of Companies, Participating Merchant(s), Supplier(s) and Software Vendor(s) for this membership program are not eligible to apply, collect stamps, or redeem under this Programme.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
1. The Member may terminate his/her membership anytime by giving notice in writing to the Company. Upon termination, all unredeemed stamps and cash vouchers will be nullified and invalidated.
2. Company reserves the right to withdraw or terminate the Programme at any time. Upon notification of the withdrawal or termination, the Member shall have one (1) month from the date of the notification or such period as the Company shall state in such notice, to redeem accumulated stamps or cash vouchers. Upon expiry of the notice, the stamps or cash vouchers remaining in the Member's account shall be nullified and invalidated and the Company shall have no further obligations or liabilities in respect of such stamps or cash vouchers, by way of compensation or otherwise, to the Member. The Member shall have no further claims whatsoever against the Company.
3. Any abuse or fraud with respect to the Programme will result in the cancellation of the Member’s participation in the Programme and revocation of the stamps or cash vouchers.
1. The Company reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or change the features and benefits of the membership programme, including the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice or given reason.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any loss of accumulated stamps or cash vouchers suffered as a result of any defect or error in any machines or inability to retrieve any information or data from the computer system.
3. The Company shall not be liable howsoever for any errors, delays, loss or damage, which may be directly or indirectly due to breakdown, failure of machinery; or industry dispute, war, act of God, system failure and anything outside the control of the Company.
4. Any claim or disputes relating to the Programme shall be referred directly to the Company whose decision shall be final and binding on the Member.
1. The PDPA governs the processing of Members’ personal data (“Personal Data”) by the Company. This Notice is issued to Members to inform that this is the basis upon which the processing of the Personal Data is done by the Company in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
2. In respect of the Programme, the Member may have to provide Personal Data that includes, but is not limited to full name, personal mailing address, personal telephone number, and personal email address.
3. In the event that the Member does not provide the required Personal Data to the Company or places any limitations on the processing of such Personal Data, the Company may be unable to provide services or this may adversely affect the continuity of any services provided by the Company in respect of the Programme.
4. Purpose: The Member agree that the Personal Data may be used by Company for the purposes below.
a. To associate the account to the Member and to update information (if required);
b. To process the application by the Member for related services;
c. Management, operation and maintenance of Member's account, system including audit and exercising the rights of the Company under the terms and conditions;
d. Designing new or improving existing services provided by Company, our subsidiaries, associates and affiliates;
e. Communication by Company to Member;
f. Investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transaction and research for service improvement;
g. Prevention or detection of crime or fraud; and
h. Disclosure as required by law, rules, regulations, codes or guidelines.
1. One (1) stamp will be awarded for every RM50 spent per transaction.
2. For in-store redemption, the Member must present the barcode in the app for the cashier to scan, failing which the stamp(s) will not be credited.
3. In the case where valid Qualifying Purchases were made but not recorded, Members shall be required to provide proof of purchase including receipts before the stamp(s) can be awarded. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject such proof at its absolute discretion. In any event, claims for stamps shall not be entertained if not requested within the same day of purchase.
4. The stamps awarded to the Member are non-transferable and have no cash or monetary value.
5. The Company reserves the right to determine, vary, or change from time to time the spending amount required to accumulate loyalty stamps, without prior notice.
6. In the case where the Member requests to refund, reverse, or a void a transaction, the awarded stamp(s) for that transaction will also be reversed.
7. Stamps will expire within one (1) year of accumulation if the stamps have not been converted into cash vouchers. In such case, the stamps will be cancelled and forfeited at the discretion of the Company and without prior notice to the Member.
1. Every five (5) stamps entitles the Member to one (1) RM10 cash voucher.
2. Cash vouchers have a validity period of one (1) year from the conversion date, beyond in which they cannot be used or reissued.
3. Cash vouchers can be used on full-priced items, sale items, and during special promotions.
4. Cash vouchers must be used in one transaction, no credit can be brought forward.
5. One cash voucher per transaction.
6. Purchases with cash voucher redemption are strictly non-refundable or exchangeable.
7. Cash vouchers earned can only be redeemed in the following transaction and not the current transaction.
8. Cash vouchers may only be redeemed for in-store purchases. For use on the online store, the member may write in to CzipLee at [email protected] to convert the voucher for online use.
9. Notwithstanding any other provisions and without prejudice to any other rights and remedies stated herein, the Company reserves the right to deduct accumulated stamps from the Member's account or refuse the redemption of any cash vouchers under the following circumstances:
i. Any stamps or cash vouchers suspected to be fraudulently recorded or obtained;
ii. Any stamps or cash vouchers erroneously awarded due to system malfunction or any other reasons;
iii. Any stamps or cash vouchers derived from any transaction, which has been cancelled, voided, refunded or reversed; or
iv. Any stamps or cash vouchers derived from the purchase of inventory and stocks by a Member who is appointed to operate, manage or work at participating stores/outlets.